When it comes to frames and other wall art products our goals are very simple:
• Beautiful prints presented in a way that shows your work at its very best.
• A service that's as close as possible to hands-off for busy professionals.
• Products that can be delivered pretty much anywhere, drop-shipped if you want.
• An easy-to-understand range that you can sell retail through Workspace.
With that in mind, we've been working on some updates. Here's what’s new!
New frame glazing options
(By "glazing" we mean the glass or other material that covers the photo or artwork and protects it from handling, dirt and UV light!.) As well as the default options we offer two upgrades. However, depending on the size of the frame and where you’re located, not all may be available in your case:
The default options
• Within New Zealand, by default we supply all frames up to and including A1 size (33.1 x 23.4in) behind standard Framers' Glass.
• As they’re more liable to damage in transit, we offer Standard Acrylic in sizes larger than A1.
• For the same reason we only offer Acrylic on frames shipped outside New Zealand.
• Conservation Clear Glass (up to A1), or
• UV Acrylic (all sizes).
Both upgrade options offer 99% UV protection.
New print, frame and canvas sizes
Following many requests we're reconciling sizes across our frame, canvas and loose print ranges to fill some gaps. For example you will now be able order "A" sizes in canvases, and also Photographic and Fine Art prints, whereas until now these have only been available in frames. There are new frame sizes too.
Here are the new sizes — you can check out the prices in Workspace:
• Photographic Prints: 30x20, 60x30, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1
• Fine Art Prints: 10x10, 12x8, 16x12, 18x12, 24x16, 30x20, 40x40, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1
• Frames: 10x10, 12x8, 16x12, 18x12, 24x16, 30x20
• Canvases: A4, A3, 16x16, 24x16, A2, 24x24, A1
Price List restriction updates
If you’re selling Queensberry Frames through Client Galleries and Print Shop you can now restrict the paper and printing selections you offer, and set different prices depending on what your customer selects.
And as always if you have questions or suggestions of what you’d like to see next please send us an email.
If we don’t have the sizes you’re looking for you will soon be able to order Custom Fine Art, Silver Halide and Canvas prints in Workspace.
If you’re using Lab Direct, please get in touch as we’re working to retire this software, and would like to walk you through placing your orders in Workspace.
The Queensberry Team